MemoLink

Just discovered this site and you get five dollars from the start with a $10 cash out. So we shall see! If you use this link you also get $5 http://www.memolink.com/index.cfm/my.invite/2229091 Please help support my goal of having online income being my primary source! God bless and thanks! All the links on this site are ones I use on a regular basis. If EVER I find them to be stinky..ahem...I will take the link off then and now!

Friday, July 20, 2012

Sorry its been to long, my savings for the week

Hi all! Life has been speeding like Nascar!  I got a sidewise move at work which is awesome, I will be getting a lot more independance and also more excersise which I need! I work at Wal mart and will move from being a cashier to sales associate for seasonal/stationary. My section will be from where you see the holiday stuff, which rotates for the season, on through stationary/crafts and back to the luggae whew! 
I will clean, organize etc.


This week I used my 3 reward that cvs sent me for my birthday. I bought 4 , 12 packs of diet pepsi for 12.00 and used my 3 dollar coupon bringin it to 9 dollars. my son snuck in har har a ball for 1.50. I got an addtl 2 dollar extra bucks for buying the pop. I did a separate order and bought an 8 pack of paper towels that were on call for 3.99 minus my 2 dollars it was 1.99 not to bad!


This saturday a new dollar general is having their grand opening, They sent me a 5 dollar coupon off a 25 dollar order. I need laundry stuff, cat food etc. If I use a coupon for each item, I should pay no more than 15 dollars and will be able to stock up./ I am hoping to be in the first 50 customers to get a 10 dollar gift certificate which would bring me down to five dollars. This is my goal, we will see how I do! I will let you all know.


Sorry about the novel, but its been a while! 
Love you all! 
don't forget your good deed for the day!