MemoLink

Just discovered this site and you get five dollars from the start with a $10 cash out. So we shall see! If you use this link you also get $5 http://www.memolink.com/index.cfm/my.invite/2229091 Please help support my goal of having online income being my primary source! God bless and thanks! All the links on this site are ones I use on a regular basis. If EVER I find them to be stinky..ahem...I will take the link off then and now!

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Sorry its been so long, new years resolution update and january earnings


Hello everyone, sorry its been so long! I have been really busy with work and fiverr.com (katylady77)
As for my new years resolution, losing weight I have lost 15 pds as of today for a total of 45 pounds.
I have been busy online and have been writing down my earnings. I inculde appx dollar amounts on samples etc.
I do not count pending cash outs or money sitting there like 20 dollars at inbox dollars, but need 30 to cash out. Feel free to ask for referral links( I do get credit, thanks! )

so here goes!
$5 amazon gift card, swagbucks
$15 free claritan d bzz agent
.10 Jingit
-$10 cvs gift card mypoints
-.14 Quick rewards
.07 quickrewards
-$1Free tooth paste
-3.82Fiverr.
-7.82 fiverr
-.23 quickrewards
-3.92 fiverr
-$2 free calender
-$10 free sterling silver giraffe charm/listia
-$1-free penny rolls
-$4 free address labels
-$1 hair samples
-$15 fiverr
$5 amazon, swagbucks.

Yay for a grand total of $85!

How are you doing! ?