Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter! today I did a smll basket for my son whos is 3.  Fortunately, he is easiy amused :)I did a few loads of clothes and some cleaning. Have more to do, but I am pooped-I have a cold yuck! I always get sick in the spring I have really bad allergis and that triggers the cold. Been eating spicy food and ogurt to kill the germs. Also taking my magnesium which has a zink in it. I also made a pork roast in the slow cooker came out tender and yummy! first time I got a pork roast right! yay for me I will wait for it to cool and put it in single serve bags, to take to wok for lunch. Will freeze most of it. I am on Atkins so on my day off I try to pre cook freezr food/protein so I don't have to during the week. I got one of my fiverr gigs done and posted a big listia auction that will hopefully get me lots of points! How was your day? 

No comments:

Post a Comment