Sunday, November 3, 2013

Back to blogger and my new mission!

Hello all I am back! I tried word press for a while and just did not like it. So back here now! I will be bringing over my posts from there to keep you updated as to what has been going on in my life. 

I have decided to start making people aware of chronic pain issues and arthritis issues. There is more than 100 types! Rheumatoid, lupus, psoriac and more! Fibromyalgia is another form of chronic pain also.
I have an autoimmune arthritis, the doctor is narrowing down which one. That means that my immune systems attacks healthy cells and not just germs. It is hard, I am undergoing intense treatment and will be starting Humors , it is especially hard since I am on my feet all day for work! 
I hope to help and offer support and get support in return. I will cover a variety of topics including life updates, frugality's and how to deal with the pain.

What do you have to deal with and how can we all help?

No comments:

Post a Comment