Sunday, June 22, 2014

Giving to others, being nice

Hello all so I know, been a while. How are you? I am busy but ok. Took my vaca days instead of cashing them out before they expire july 2, normally cash them out but REALLY needed the days. I always save them for emergencies, such as when I was in the hospital in January and out of work.
Anyway, back to my subject at hand. How to help each other out. I think in this economy people are more stressed than ever. Make a point to make someones day. Go out of the way to open a door, help load some one load their car with groceries. You get the drift. Not only will this make their day better, but it opens up an attitude of gratitude for you and will help make good things happen for you.
Any ideas from any of you on how to be kind? Let me know, I am always looking for ways to be a better person!

No comments:

Post a Comment