Wednesday, June 25, 2014

I am making a REBEL YELL! We can change together!

I have for some reason have had Billy Idol stuck in my head. I feel like I am stuck on a wheel like the gerbil. There is so much WRONG in the world, how do i make mine right? One bite at a time! I feel that if EACH of us chose to make a small change then we could affect the world together. i CHOOSE to live, beyond my pain, beyond my inability to socialize, beyond my general crabbiness. I can control my life. I can earn money, save money and do well. I remind my self with my fiverr work I am affecting not just my income level and my need to learn new stuff. I have written blog articles and flyers for people around the world. So, really, I am affecting the global economy. Wow! 

I want more more more! 

find the video in my next post! YAY go us! 


No comments:

Post a Comment