MemoLink

Just discovered this site and you get five dollars from the start with a $10 cash out. So we shall see! If you use this link you also get $5 http://www.memolink.com/index.cfm/my.invite/2229091 Please help support my goal of having online income being my primary source! God bless and thanks! All the links on this site are ones I use on a regular basis. If EVER I find them to be stinky..ahem...I will take the link off then and now!

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Reminder to clean! and funny for the day!

Hello! my daily reminder to clean! gotta keep it in my head until it is a habit! today I am going to do the dishes and clean the table I decided to use for my computer, need to pledge it it was in the basement I am in my grandparents house. what are you going to do today?
Here is a funny for the day:


Funny Pictures Of The Day - 73 Pics