Monday, January 12, 2015

I WON Yippee!

Omg! I won! I never win! As many of you know I am a frugal junkie and on a whim I submitted one of my blog posts on savings to thriftyfun.com! OMG  I WON! $50 for being a cheapskate, go figure lol! Anyway all this to also point out to ALL OF US that you are unique and people think you are valuable. Me being weird and cheap actually paid off. Are you funny, organized or whatever? Use your talents to help others and I believe help will come your way. The Golden rule and all doesn't always just apply to money. If we use our uniqueness to help others in a positive way, I believe it will come back to us when we least expect it. Here is a link to the article:
http://www.thriftyfun.com/Life-in-the-Fab-Lane-without-Breaking-the-Bank.html

No comments:

Post a Comment