Monday, November 16, 2015

Hi! As promised I am getting back into blogging mode and keeping yinz (ugg pittsburgheese) updated. I have lost one of my big free lance clients and that bites. But I am positive I can find a new client. i am working hard at odesk to locate a long term writing or customer service based position. This is my spending money and I have a long term goal of making online work my primary income.
Anyway I had a good trip to Goodwill lately and have good coupons I am out of most of my hair stuff and cosmetics. Bleh. Haven't had the cash for a good big lots trip I normally stock up 6 months to a year in advance...that way I don't have to worry about running out. 
Anyway, how have you been? Any good saving tips? Free lance work leads? God bless and have a good day! 

Just thought I would give you a laugh! There is a sign for my family at the Holidays and black Friday is coming and i work retail blech! 


No comments:

Post a Comment