Tuesday, November 21, 2017

I see you! Your money running!


My beautiful boy is now eight! But that's not why we're here. As you may know I work retail and I am also a frugal nut. I just get peeved when people use green bags and then buy garbage bags, paper towels, "ziplock" bags and throw away cleaning wipes. You're not being frugal OR good for then environment. Our grandparents (if you are of a certain age) didn't know the word recycle. They just did, they used what they had and then reused it a million times. I reuse glass jars for leftovers and glasses. I reuse grocery bags for lunch and garbage and litter. My mom reuses chicken carcass to make stock....I have also seen where people use veggie scraps to flavor stock and throw them away when it's made. Just throw them all in the freezer and use when needed. Another thing I do is reuse cereal bags and bread bags to store my dry lunch items(I tend to lose containers so this is the most frugal for me.) 

There are a million more ways to reduce, reuse and recycle, (btw save your cans and newspapers/magazines to recycle for a local charity...my cans go to my sons' cub scout pack, and paper to the paper retriever for the library...two birds...recycle and giving to charity...another post I can't give to much cash.) 

Anyway, what do you do to save? Reuse? 

God bless, Have a great day! Thanks for reading!

p.s. please support my goal of working from home use my referral codes please all sites listed are legit and ones I have used for a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment