MemoLink

Just discovered this site and you get five dollars from the start with a $10 cash out. So we shall see! If you use this link you also get $5 http://www.memolink.com/index.cfm/my.invite/2229091 Please help support my goal of having online income being my primary source! God bless and thanks! All the links on this site are ones I use on a regular basis. If EVER I find them to be stinky..ahem...I will take the link off then and now!

Monday, April 23, 2012

Peeves,over spending people!

Ok so this is my rant and rave for the week lol! I work at Wal-Mart and see waste and overspending every day and everywhere! 
So, here we go! 


-people who weave in and out of traffic to a red light, where do you suppose you are going, wasting your gas, in such a hurry? YOU HAVE TO STOP.


-people who buy 4 plastic wrapped potatoes for 4 dollars. for GOODNESS SAKE please buy a 5 pound bag for 3.50, poke holes in it with a fork and stick in the microwave! even if you throw away the rest, it is still cheaper that way! 


-people who buy 40 bucks worth of bathroom stuff(makeup, shampoo etc) with out a single coupon on a lot of peoples orders I could easily save 10 bucks, this is before price matching. Take the 10 minutes to clip a few coupons,


-people who buy hangers, just ask the cashier for free ones, they aint matchy matchy but they work! 


-enough said: people who but frozen peanut butter sandwiches with the crust cut off for 75 cents per piece


-5 lunchables; I could buy you the meat, the crackers and the candy and drinks for less money and you would have lunch for the family on saturday! 


Ok, so this is a brief list and sorry if I offended any one, I am cheap and hate paying full price for anything! I love to shop, but like the burlington commercials, I got this this AND that for less than your one item! 


Ok, so what is your thoughts?