MemoLink

Just discovered this site and you get five dollars from the start with a $10 cash out. So we shall see! If you use this link you also get $5 http://www.memolink.com/index.cfm/my.invite/2229091 Please help support my goal of having online income being my primary source! God bless and thanks! All the links on this site are ones I use on a regular basis. If EVER I find them to be stinky..ahem...I will take the link off then and now!

Thursday, May 3, 2012

So, how is the weather? life? etc?

Hi, it is getting to 80 plus here in Western pa , my ac and "central fan" whatever it is called, not air but the heater fan seem to be helping pretty soon I will put in the ac i just got off of craigslist upstairs, its only 2 years old got it for 50 the pple got central air...
I am getting over a cold and am pooped but near the end , I hope! 
How are you all?