Saturday, February 15, 2014

A laugh a minute....needed to today!

Ok so sometimes a good laugh is just called for. Also neon green finger nails. Last month was so crappy I am saying screw it let's have some fun. My nails are neon green the ring fingers are hotpink with leopard print....love my nail girl! she put a sheer glitter over it....fun to look at and makes me smile so that's all that counts! so here is your funnies I promised:

so funny!
funny-quote-grass-always-greener


#Funny #Fail CompetitionCrazy - http://www.competitioncrazy.com/?ts=835&utm_medium=social-media&utm_source=jp&utm_campaign=outreach

Ok so there you go folks you got your funnies! What will be next? you never know! I am thinking inspirational quotes or more of my favorite....frugal! 
God bless and have a great day! 






No comments:

Post a Comment