MemoLink

Just discovered this site and you get five dollars from the start with a $10 cash out. So we shall see! If you use this link you also get $5 http://www.memolink.com/index.cfm/my.invite/2229091 Please help support my goal of having online income being my primary source! God bless and thanks! All the links on this site are ones I use on a regular basis. If EVER I find them to be stinky..ahem...I will take the link off then and now!

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Been a bad Little Blogger!

Ok so sorry I have been out of touch! Let's see good news I got my cortisone shots in my knees so a lot more mobile. Enrolled in online college and for financial aid. We shall see how that goes. Not sure what I would major in. I am thinking of getting an associates in communications. That way I could build on my writing skills. I enjoy writing as a form of communicating, so maybe I will be able to translate that into online work and journalism. Also, if I get enough grants I get MONEY BACK. How cool would that be! 

Anyway got some stuff to do here online then getting ready for the NKOTB concert tomorrow! yay! 

Have a good day and God Bless!