Wednesday, June 17, 2015

I'm Running my first Contest

Hay guys running my first contest! It will be an ongoing one.  The "contest" is really an "incentive" for you to join my referral sites. I honestly make decent money through them. Some you can earn pretty quick, others not so much. The all take only a few minutes a day. What counts is that you are EARNING this is my "mad money" that I get to spend on me or extras for the house. Being frugal means saving and bringing more in. I tend to impulse buy so the extra money sure helps! 

So here is how this will work. When you join two of my referral sites, I will send you a free copy of my report on how to save money in your household, a $5 value, as seen here:

https://www.fiverr.com/katylady77/send-you-my-report-on-ways-to-save-money-in-your-household

Please use my referral banners and links that you see on the page. Once registered, send proof that you joined. I just ask that you make an honest attempt to try the sites for a while. All sites are ones that I do and have thus far been "real" and not spam. Just be careful on how much info you give if you do the activities, to avoid getting spammed. 

Have a good day and God bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment