Thursday, September 4, 2014

Yay winning week and good Shopping Trip!

Yay guys! I won a $25 target gift card to target from crowdtap! I never win so that was cool! I did a store pick up on a small crockpot, multivitamins and a Britta filter for the pitcher I got at good will fir  99 cents! Not bad, I got some of my "wants" out for free! Forgot to go through swagbuks for my money back though grrr,  I do have 5$ coming from them so thats not bad, see my referral link that is an awesome site! 

I got paid so I went to Aldi and got 72 items for $104 so that wasn't bad. I am doing low carb-I  got nuts, chicken. summer sausage and generic atkings bars in there not bad! Also got tons of stuff for my son including "green sugar" on clearance to put with his cinnamon! 

You should definatly try your locak generic store. Also, Wal-Mart has the new Savings catcher, if they find a lower advertised price in your area, they will give you a gift card for the difference! 

Anyways how are you? Whats going on in your life? God bless and have a
great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment